DARE DARE

nice.

This is a very inspiring animation. This got me listening to Switchfoot. Awesome man. keep up the good work :D

the fart the fart

hmm

only stick figures and this got a 4.00? weird

Viano Viano

violin

nice, liked the coloring though maybe brush up your drawings maybe? remembered also playing the guitar though i prefer the guitar more eheheh

Ulan Ulan

pinoy!

wawz cueshe azteeg

alphachupapi responds:

mabuhay!

Angel has Flown Angel has Flown

wawaweee

elo fellow pinoy! waw very good movie. suprised when i saw the song by OnL hehe..
nice graphiks and u took long time makin dis.AZTEEG

"pareho pla tau pinoy animators pero ako 15 yrs old lng"

Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2 Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2

finish him!

Mortal Kombat rules and I think its a great thing you made this movie. I love it. Make mortal kombat mishaps 3 soon:)

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

MAGIC!

I liked the song. :D -One of the songs which aren't stupid/crap

No Music... No Life No Music... No Life

Music is Life

O.N.E. and this, you guys are really cool. The movie was cool, but the background was, well, too "browny" I guess. I think it still cool.

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

I'm a wizard :)

The graphics were great, as well as the movie. The "putting the candies in the trash can costume thingy" gave me chuckle but the the wizard guy was :D. I liked the movie and especially the graphics. Nice...

BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters

viewed it 20 times and i still laugh

Dude, i loved all your bad guys episodes, and this one made me laugh for long! You are a total genius! I admire the voices of the characters. It made me laugh real hard. Keep up the good work dude!

P.S.
This is obviously one of my favorites! *dont mind my spelling for obvious, i mean it might be wrong*